- written consent has been given to a notification under Part B or if a risk analysis has been carried out based on the elements outlined in that Part;
- the products comply with the relevant Community product legislation;
- the products comply with the requirements of this Part of this Directive, concerning the environmental risk assessment.
2. Articles 11 to 18 shall not apply to any products covered by Community legislation which provides for a specific environmental risk assessment similar to that laid down in this Directive.
3. Not later than 12 months after notification of this Directive, the Commission, in accordance with the procedure laid down in Article 21, shall establish a list of Community legislation covering the products referred to in paragraph 2. This list will be re-examined periodically and, as necessary, revised in accordance with the said procedure.